Physiotherapy in Downtown Calgary
Are aches and pains interfering with work productivity or your life outside of the office? Dealing with a sports or recreational injury? Or are you just trying to lead a healthier and more active lifestyle, avoid future health problems, and need guidance?
Our downtown Calgary physiotherapist is highly experienced and can work with you in a variety of ways to address these issues to maximize your overall physical health, fitness, and well-being. Our approach is based on active rehabilitation and education and supplemented with hands-on therapy. Through this approach and through longer, unhurried one-on-one appointments, most patients can expect to be back to normal in seven visits or less. No more repeat visits for temporary relief only.
Wondering if physiotherapy at Ascent is right for you? Contact us at 403-262-1121 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Our physiotherapist is happy to provide a brief consult over phone or e-mail to determine if our physiotherapy services can be of help to you.
Benefits of Physiotherapy at Ascent:
- Faster and lasting results, longer one-on-one appointments, no gimmicks
- Improve mobility, activity levels, and physical fitness beyond pre-injury levels
- Learn how to prevent future pain and injury
- Avoid surgery and other costly and invasive treatments
- Decrease or eliminate use of over-the-counter and prescription pain-killers
- Education and empowerment for long-term health
Treatment Provided for:
Muscular and joint aches and pains
Sports and recreation injuries
Pre- and post-operative rehabilitation
Motor vehicle accident and WCB injuries
Neurodegenerative conditions (stroke, MS, Parkinson’s disease)
Anyone looking to lead a more active and healthier lifestyle
Learn More About Our Physiotherapist:
Check out Mark’s blog posts