3 WEEK SUPERVISED DETOX PROGRAM
CLEAN YOUR MACHINE – 3 week supervised wellness detox program
When your car looks a little dirty you probably take it for a thorough cleaning. We give our homes a full cleaning when they get a little messy. But we do not often give the same consideration to our bodies.
The same style spring-cleaning concept is very helpful for the human body and especially for our digestive health. We often call this kind of total-body cleansing, detoxification. There are many benefits that can be experienced from detoxification which many include some or all of the following:
- Improves Energy level
- Improves your ability to deal with stress
- Improves Recovery Time after strenuous exercise or other traumas
- Improves Physical Performance and stamina especially in athletes
- Removes Impurities from the body for improved Health and better absorption of nutrients
- Improves Immune System to help prevent many degenerative diseases and aging
- Improves Bone Strength with the proper calcium supplement
- Improves the Production of collagen for joints and ligaments
- Improves Memory, Concentration and Focus
- Improves Weight Loss more rapidly
Cleansing is for Anyone who wishes to Look, Feel Young and Healthy
3 WEEK SUPERVISED WELLNESS DETOX: Cost $250
First appointment (30 minutes): An initial consultations with Dr. Trudy Strasser to assess your overall health and suitability for the detoxification process. The consultation along with your questionnaire will be used to design a customized program based upon your unique needs. You will receive the information and products necessary to begin your personalized wellness detox.
Second appointment (45 minutes): This appointment will begin with a 30 minute therapeutic massage focusing on lumphatic drainage and muscle tension, followed by a 15 minute follow-up consultation with Dr. Strasser including a discussion of your progress.
Third appointment (30 minutes): Your final appointment will include a 30 minute therapeutic massage to complete the detoxification process.
You will receive receipts for your treatment that can be claimed under your naturopathic and massage therapy benefits.